Welcome to Roane County, Tennessee!
Roane County Courthouse General Info Number
Roane County Commission
The Roane County Commission meets the 2nd Monday of each month at
7:00 p.m. in the Qualls Commission Room on the 2nd floor of the
Courthouse in Kingston Tennessee (unless otherwise announced).
Important Current Events Public Documents & Reports:
Public Services & Announcements
- EPA Urges Radon Tests in Homes: The U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Urges Citizens to Test Homes for Radon, the Second Leading Cause of Lung Cancer in U.S. Click here to learn more.
- Notice Under The Americans With Disabilities Act: In accordance with the requirements of title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (“ADA”), Roane County will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in its services, programs, or activities. Click here to learn more.
- ETHRA Can Help: East Tennessee Human Resource Agency provides services throughout the region that help families and individuals. Go to www.ethra.org to learn more.
- Roane County Waste Water Online Payments: The Roane County Waste Water Department is now accepting online payments for utility bills.
- Hyper-Reach Community Sign-Up Campaign: The Roane County Office of Emergency Services is excited to announce a new community emergency notification program. Click here to learn more.
Property Tax Rates
|Outside all cities||2.575|
|Inside Kingston, Oliver Springs and Rockwood||2.515|
|Inside Oak Ridge||2.35|